I recently purchased a case for my iPhone 5 from CAZE and chose the free shipping option.They claim that your purchase will be delivered within 5-12 days.

14 days later my order has not shipped yet and after sending the company several emails and I am yet to receive an answer. If you try to call their custumer service you will not get an answer and trying to email them does not work either. I searched them on BBB and could not find the company.

They seem to be located somewhere in asia.Simply don't waste your money or your time.

Had an Experience with CAZE?

Comments

ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more "HELD HOSTAGE UVERSE ATT DSL" ATT "Are you bored & have nothing exciting to do to occupy your mind? I have the answer just call AT&T & get "U-Verse" for your phone, Internet & your cable!..." Read more Mypillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper Mypillow "...I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more John Edwards Life Quest Seminars Klemmer Life Quest Seminars "Is this John Edwards, author at Life Quest Seminars ? Life Quest Seminars is offering a cruise with him, to celebrate THEIR anniversary. John Edwards is falling for the Klemmer..." Read more 24petwatch - "Service of Ecellence" 24petwatch "RE: KULE (WOLF) William C. Cabrera (562) 316-5871 Just to inform 24PetWatch of their deligence in locating KULE after getting out away from the house yesterday afternoon. The Micro chip..." Read more